Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 22 May 2011

22nd May 2011 - a message from Chunky ;D

 You don’t need photography to turn a negative into a positive, just a decision!

In the words of Bruno Mars, “Today I don’t feel like doing anything”, and then changing his next line slightly, so I’m gonna sit in my chair” yep for the rest of the day I plan to do as little as possible, there’s a couple of things that have to be done but that me finished then and a whole lotta tv to be viewed, thank heavens for SKY+, I’ve already started by watching this wonderful youtube clip, http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/love-sex/%E2%80%98greatest-marriage-proposal-ever%E2%80%99-becomes-a-viral-hit-blog-87-yahoo-lifestyles.html who says romance is dead.

I had a wonderful day yesterday, we drove a 240 mile round trip to visit my best friend Chantel and her partner in the new home which is obviously too far away ;D. The weather was gorgeous and we sat in the garden chatting and yes indulging in a couple of slices of pizza and a cream scone but hey I don’t see her that often so we made the most of it. Plus we were under the impression the world was going to end at 6pm last night so we wanted to go out on a high! If you made the same mistake you’ll need to behave yourself today like I plan too.

I realised yesterday that I really am a “Happy Owl” (Happy Over Weight Lady), it’s definitely not something I pretend to be, I truly am happy in my skin and love my body regardless of what it weighs, of course I wouldn’t turn down a half stone weight loss and I’m hoping to accomplish that over the next 6 weeks but regardless I’m comfortable with who I am and happy in my skin. How did I realise it, well let me share and make you smile, yesterday I was described by a man as “Chunky” and “got a bit of meat on ya”, followed by” your members wouldn’t wanna look at a skinny bird”! Bless him, it’s a good job I’m not a sensitive soul or touchy about my curves ;D It just goes to show that men truly are not tactful when it comes to choice of words, he wasn’t insulting me at all we were having a pleasant conversation. Do you think men will ever learn that the word “Chunky” possible has a different meaning in a woman’s eyes to a mans lol, I’m thinking “KitKats” lol xx

It seems my Warburton square wrap pizza has caught on, look at this one Julia made yesterday, it looks lush and only 7pp, I mean you could eat 2 of them which would totally stuff you for less than one or two slices of most pizzas! The lowest pizza base I’ve ever found in a supermarket is 13pp. I think that’s my lunch sorted, it’ll fit well with my day of doing nothing.

Alfie had to drag me out of bed at 6 and managed to make me walk for 45 minutes so yep I’ve definitely took a “wanna chill” pill this morning, I’m even struggling to think of anything to type, so I’m going to stop now, and go turn the telly on.

Whatever you’re up too, I hope you enjoy it. Xx

No comments: