Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 1 July 2023

What will you do with the second half of the year?

Saturday 1st July 2023


This'll be a short blog because I had a do nothing day yesterday, the only time I left the house was to drop Aryn at school because he'd got a stinky head cold and it was raining, oh I lie I did leave again at teatime to give my Brother-in-law a lift to A&E, he'd had blood tests that morning and a call from the surgery saying his potassium levels were extremely high and he need to go to A&E immediately!  Thankfully the hospital ran a few tests and redid the blood test and said he was ok, they think the blood may have sta for too long so clotted and gave a false reading - phew!

The rest of my day was spend doing a little housework, 3 loads of washing, changing bedding, cooking rock cakes and watching tele, that was it.

A lot of the afternoon was spent wanting to eat the contents of the kitchen fridge and cupboard but I settled for a M&S half chicken and some bread and butter.  Thankfully Aryn didn't want a proper tea so I didn't have another meal, the Gousto will get used from today.

I drank a lot of mugs of tea, well 3 or 4 which is more than usual, it worked, I did really enjoy my breakfast and I need to remember to eat it more often, tomatoes on toast, used a cheese triangle instead of butter and I do add a teaspoon of sugar to sweeten the tomatoes in the pan.  Absolutely delicious. 


I do think white bread is bloomin addictive though, I barely ate any last week because I ran out and didn't replace it, I ate 5 slices yesterday, once I started, I craved it all day!  Need to stop buying it, or if himself buys it when he's here at weekend, give it to him to take with him.  

I've not slept bad at all, 10 - 6 with visits from the cats from 4am!  I left the door open when I went to the loo at midnight, so I had to leave it open as one was in the room and I wasn't chasing her around the room, she always wins by hiding under the bed.

Looking forward to this mornings huddle, we're talking tracking and it's really helped me continue 100% with my tracking this week, I've managed to stay under 2000 calories each day, which I'll take, I'd already got food and meals planned that I knew were higher in calories, I'm going for accountability right now, then I can work on making changes again, looking for a new normal.

Here's to a wonderful weekend, making the second half of the year more successful on the weight loss front for me and anyone who's in my tribe trying to do the same.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: