Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Scale day!

Tuesday 11th July 2023
Day 16 of tracking ahead


Well weight day today, here's hoping I've lost something because I've tried!  I'm not active at the minute but if we use 'science' I should've because my Nutracheck says I consumed 12,712 calories and my Fitbit is telling me I burned 16,513. 

  


Of course these numbers aren't 100% accurate and that's what we always need to remember where weight loss is concerned.  They say 3,500 calories = 1 pound, so with a deficit of 3,801 calories I should in theory lose 1lb and I'll be pleased with that, I won't lie, I'll take any loss but I've earned at least a pound lol.

Anyway back to yesterday, I survived another day of tracking, day 15 in the bag and delicious food eaten too.  I didn't have breakfast till after ten so made an omelette with leftover jersey mids, I was going to make it last two meals but I went back for the rest it was that tasty 448 calories, I'd definitely make this again. 

4 eggs

160g mushrooms

120g cooked jersey mids

1 spring onion

22g cheddar cheese

this is half of it!

Dinner was yummy too, a gousto meal, one I'd definitely make again, I can make this without the recipe, Pepperoni Pizza-Style Open Sandwiches, Chips & Salad | Gousto I'd just use tomato puree as the base on the pizza.  

 

If you fancy 65% off your first box & 25% off for first two months use my link. I get £20 so win/win https://gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=BEVER43868435... Be Happy Owls

My none food day consisted of me fetching some oil and filters to have my car serviced, nipping to the shop for sewing needles to fix a shirt and jeans, taking Aryn to collect his glasses and having my first session with Nuffield Joint Pain Programme.  I was a tad disappointed our memberships cards weren't ready, they'll be done Friday which means I can't go there Wednesday like I'd hoped too and use the pool, neither mind.  The session went well, only 5 of us, so we should get more attention.  We spent the hour introducing ourselves and telling each other where our pain was.  We did a few mobility stretches, I think to give her an idea of our ability and finished with a breathing exercise.  We've been given a booklet for the programme to use each week and work through the programme.  Here's hoping it helps.

Well I think I might be sleeping on the sofa for the rest of the week because that thin mattress on the floor is making me worse, at least it's only 4 more days, or I could dig out the guest bed buried in stuff in the spare room - we'll see.

Busy day ahead, I'm off to shower, already feel ready for my day despite my pain!  I'd be lying if I said I feel better already eating better and drinking less but I do feel better for proving I can do it!  

I got emotional in that meeting yesterday and I find myself being that way more often, I don't know if it's because of the pain or if it's menopausal, or if it's just ME, I'm allowed to be an emotional human being, but seriously I'd rather not be feeling this way, I don't want to randomly start crying when talking about certain things, or have these feelings.  I'm fine a minute or so later which makes me think it's more hormonal.  Anyways, I'm off...

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: