Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Getting there 1lb at a time.

Wednesday 19th July 2023
Day 24 of tracking today

I was super pleased I lost weight yesterday, especially after my eating out at the weekend, however remember I had a truly excellent week the week before and lost a mere 1/2lb, so it obviously caught up proving our bodies aren't machines and sometimes the results take time.  

We're not machines either and this is my weight loss card proving that weight loss isn't a one way journey!  I've managed to lose half stone in the last month, but I've had the gains too, thanks to holidays and special occasions.  


This will most definitely spur me on, tracking is 100% making a difference to me because it's making me address exactly what I'm consuming - ignorance isn't bliss.  Ignorance for me has caused me to gain weight, quite a lot over the last decade but damn I'm doing my best to try and get it off again!  Hopefully into the next stone bracket next week or the week after - no pressure, just doing my best. 

No food photos from yesterday, I had an M&S chicken tikka massala, it should serve two, but I didn't have rice, I had a couple of slices of bread with it.  Really tasty, just what I fancied and very filling, I even left some - check me out, listening to my stomach when it says "I'M FULL - STOP!"

I cooked a Gousto meal for when Aryn got back from his trip and left it on the side, forgot the photo, but he ate it, he was in bed when I got home, obviously a tiring day :) I've froze the rest, I wasn't hungry after my late lunch.  here's the recipe for the recipe
and here's the link for the offer 

I'm definitely going swimming today!  Will try to do a little in the gym first, the bike seemed to be okay, we shall see, a few stretched maybe, although I did a few stretches before I got out of bed, then limped down the stairs and round the kitchen - DOH!  

Loved the huddles yesterday, talking stress, which is reminding me that worrying about things doesn't change the situation so it's pointless doing it.  Here's to a no stressing day about anything, not even how many calories are in things or how long it's going to take me to lose weight.  One day at a time! 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x



No comments: