Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 31 July 2023

Let's have a happy Monday!

Monday 31st July 2023


Last day of another month, July flew by didn't it? I made it through the month without gaining, woo hoo, I even lost weight, happy with that.  I'd be chuffed with an half pound loss tomorrow as we had another weekend full of alcohol and food!  I have to say I got a little drunk on Saturday night and I was hanging Sunday morning, that's not something I do often and it wasn't intentional.  I enjoy my red wine but I don't ever drink that much that I feel like that, turns out whisky two nights on the bounce wasn't the best idea.

I am proud of myself though because I didn't eat the kitchen Sunday morning, I rested temptation, drunk plenty of water and relaxed, then nipped to the shop and bought a chicken to make a simple roast dinner, I also made a beef stew to enjoy today. 

I had an uneventful, relaxed weekend which was very much needed, we just chilled out and watched tele yesterday, Saturday he serviced my car for me and that was about all we did.  Oh and a few machine fulls of clothes washing, that's a never-ending cycle isn't it. 

Today is a busy day, hospital appointment for Aryn, then he wants to go to the gym now he has 'proper' trainers.  I've then got my pain management appointment, Fridays included a bit of chair yoga which was great, but I have struggled with pain this weekend to the point of tears on Saturday afternoon through sheer frustration.  Bless one of the locals over the pub, we'd been there half hour and she came up behind me and said, 'We're leaving now you can have our chairs with the back on, I can see you're in pain", how nice was that!  It did help too. 

I'm going to plan our huddle chat next, I want to do a list of what's in my freezer to help with meal planning.  I still need to sort the spare room and I have ironing to do - boo.  Nothing 'exciting' happening in my word, sorry not sorry, I like this normalness. 

Here's to doing my best this week, I'm going to work harder on a weight loss for next week, no excuse of being too tired to care this week because we've rested all weekend.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: