Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 1 March 2014

Never grow up - it's a trap!



1st March 2014
“Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” ― C.S. Lewis

Oh I did have a wonderful day yesterday, we left mine at noon and that was the last I thought about, Weight Watchers, work and responsibilities until we got home around ten, we had a day of giggles and amazement.  The Harry Potter studios are so interesting, much too good for kids – they wouldn’t appreciate it anywhere near as much as we did!  Our tour time wasn’t till 4pm however we were lucky, they let us in over an hour earlier and it’s a good job they did because we were in there till it was close to closing, our car was one of 5 left on the huge car park!  I didn’t buy a wand, I turned back into a grown up in the shop and realised it would sit in the box on a shelf never to be seen again and at £25 that was a bit of a waste, so instead I had two mugs so that when I drink out of them I’ll remember what a lovely day I had – mugs are always my souvenir of choice.  I now need to get all the Harry Potter videos and have a film watching fest, I’ve got the audio books somewhere so I might start listening to them from scratch again and go into a fantasy world for a while.

Mom had took herself off to bed when I got home as she didn’t feel very well, hope she’s improved this morning, we’ve got a big week next week, pre op on Monday, operation on Wednesday, I need her in good health to handle that operation.

Guilty of totally turning off from Weight Watchers in every way, didn’t ProPoint a thing, had sausage, egg and beans on the morning before leaving.  We shared a cheese sandwich and a butter beer half way round the tour, we weren’t impressed with butter bear so only had a few sips each, we much preferred the coffee we had!  Then when we arrived back in Wolverhampton, we picked up a Chinese, set meal for two!  There’s most of it left in the kitchen but we still managed two plates of food each!  Oops, it was like a Chinese buffet at home ;-) only I didn’t have to carry my handbag whilst I served myself.

Nice quiet day planned today; there’s been a sharp frost out there this morning, spend the day with mom and keep her company, hopefully she’s okay when she wakes up.

Got a bit of work to do first, then I’m thinking movies and I have a harry potter presentation book to read that I got yesterday too.

Whatever your plans, have a good one BeYOUtiful. xx 

I'll leave you with one amazing, inspiration lady, one of my successful members who shared her before photo with me this week as when people join my meeting I only ever look at their faces, so before photos never cease to amaze me;

 

No comments: