Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 22 March 2014

Chocolate chicks - does chocolate get any cuter!



22nd March 2014
Every small achievement will soon be one amazing success.

Tired didn’t even come close to how I felt last night when I got home, I was in bed before nine, after a really long week, my usual working week is a long one (wonderful but long) so if you add on an area meeting with my team it makes for a super long one.  It was a great meeting though, lovely to meet up with my colleagues and catch up.  

I’d had a good breakfast and I will admit to having a couple of mini wagon wheels at the meeting and two cappuccino’s from the machine, so we can safely say yesterday was a ProPointing day!  It would’ve been so easy to get a takeaway on the way home, I’ll even admit to standing and looking in window of the Pizza place, then I turned round and walked into the Co-op and bought a medium margherita pizza instead, took it home and shared that with mom, just worked out the ProPoints and it was only 11pp for half, I was rewarded there for resisting temptation!  It was delicious too and enough because the truth was it was my bed I wanted not food, I was too tired to stay awake, if I had managed to stay awake there would’ve been lots of eating involved I reckon.

I was guilty of buying cake bars for my colleagues yesterday however I did ProPoint everything I’d bought and nothing was more than 4pp each, that could’ve been worse had I bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts.  We can indulge without being ridiculous – it’s all in the planning or the resisting! 

I noticed these on facebook, how cute are they;
For Easter they’re a great idea, because a little of what you fancy does you good – too much not so much!  These work out at 7pp each, and they would be delicious too because it’s real chocolate that’s been handmade in the UK.  Nice! 
Then for something different you could go for the chocolate shoe for Mothers Day maybe, the shoe on its own is 20pp, filled with the sweets its 32pp

This chocolate popcorn filled chicken weighs in at 725 grams, costs £25.00 and works out at a mere 115 ProPoints! WOWSERS that would wipe out you weeklies and you would have to earn 66 activity ProPoints to cover that – many on this occasion chicken isn’t a good F&H option!

Of course there’s all different shapes and sizes of chocolate on offer in Paul's chocolate shop in Walsall, "Just Sweet" is in Victorian Arcade, Walsall town centre WS1 1RE. Tel 07792 339297 it’s next door to Buxton and Bonnet if you want to go have a look!

What am I doing tempting you on a Saturday morning you might be thinking, well let’s be honest chocolate is everywhere at the moment with Mothers Day being next weekend and Easter not long after.  I’m preparing you, ignorance isn’t bliss, pretending you won’t have any won’t work if you know you really will!  The best thing is to plan your treats – know what you are going to allow yourself to have, it’s better to have a delicious handmade egg like this one for 20pp
Than to be handed a box of cheap Thornton’s from Asda at 56pp (I worked them out too!) make sure your family know what your decision is regarding chocolate this Mothers day and Easter – do you want any at all, would you rather have flowers or something else.  If you do want chocolate – be specific, you don’t want them turning up with a chocolate popcorn filled chicken because it was funny - the 115pp you blow won’t be!
 
Don’t expect your family to KNOW what you want, you have to TELL them to get them to listen, to understand, don’t end up having to eat a box of cheap chocolate which will result in a gain on the scales if that really isn’t the result you want – OWN YOUR CHOICE!  Communicate – it makes all the difference.  If you don’t then don’t blame anyone else for the outcome. 

It’s the weekend and how that turns out really is your decision – own your power my lovelies.

BeYOUtiful and Eat Gorgeous - Healthy and Happy all the way xx

No comments: