Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 5 December 2013

Such EFFORT - but I'm worth it!



5th December 2013 

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried and start again!
 

I’m back at Weight Watchers as a member, went and got me a leader yesterday lunchtime and I have to say I think it’s done the trick, filling in that new member form, actually sitting waiting for my mates reading my Red WW Bible and taking it in as if it was all a fresh start, then listening to the success of the other members together with the ideas really fired me up and I managed to make it through the day on track without wanting to go ‘off track’.

My day looked like this;

Breakfast
Dry fried egg 2pp
Bacon medallion 1pp
Large oven cooked mushroom
3 cherry tomatoes
10g WW spread (0pp)

Lunch
60g pasta 6pp
Low fat soft cheese 2pp
Diced spring onions, carrots, mushrooms, ½ yellow pepper
 
Tea
Beef rogan josh using WW Jar (really tasty) 6pp
Uncle bens single microwave Brown rice 5pp

Other
Banana

250ml Wine 6pp
Milk in tea 2pp

Total used 33p (26pp dailies & 7pp activity) Pedometer PP earned 7pp

It really takes some thinking about at first to get back into sticking to those 26pp!  It’s 5.20am and I’ve already got a chicken casserole in the oven, check me out, it’ll be ready before I go to work, then I can just reheat when I get back.  I need to sit and do some planning of meals, definitely doing the hairy biker all in one pork and rice that I blogged earlier in the week, if I have time Friday morning I’ll do it then and take a portion for my bestie as we’re at training on the afternoon.

I’ve promised myself I’m not going to get on a set of scales until my meeting weigh in next week, so I don’t get distracted by the numbers.  I’ve lost my pedometer this morning though, how does that happen!  I took it off last night sat in the living room and this morning it’s not there, I’ve even looked down the side of the chair!  I need to find it because yesterday it encouraged me to take Alfie out in the afternoon and I finished the day with 7pp on there to coer my glass of wine, if I hadn’t been tracking I would have let mom walk him!

I’m tracking on a paper tracker and I’m carrying it in my folder in my handbag as a constant reminder that I’m a member and that’s my WW stuff, this is a different head to my leader head, for that hour yesterday it was all about me and I liked that.  I definitely need to write a shopping list though and get my fridge filled with good stuff.

Yeah it’s December but we can still lose weight, I think I might even make some soup :)

Here’s to a very busy Thursday on track and in the zone…

Eating Gorgeous is what I am doing and of course like you I’m BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: