Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 June 2013

Thursday already...

Thursday 20th June 2013
“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.” G.K. Chesterton
Thursday already, and almost the end of June, can’t believe how quickly this year is going, it’s crazy!  Time flies when you’re enjoying yourself they say and they’re right it does and I am ;-)  I managed to get an hour in the garden pottering yesterday afternoon which was great, unfortunately my back is not agreeing with me which sucks, my sciatica has kicked back in, I’ve got a lovely tightness going on together with a bad dose of lower back pain – booooo is what I say, it needs to go away I have 2 tonne of slate scree being delivered today!  Such is life, I shall dose myself up on painkillers to get through plus that should be the last of the really heavy work done too.  On a more positive note, I’m loving it, I’ve got lots of colour going on already in the garden, a member bought me some plants last night, all I need now is some time to get out there and do more stuff and possibly some more painkillers to help me ;-)
On a plus, it’s earning me extra activity ProPoints, that hour together with my work yesterday meant I ended the day with 12 ProPoints on my pedometer, used them for some wine and crisps last night, was using them as medication for my back ;-) and to be honest they worked I slept  like a log with a smile on my face, I even shared my crisps with Alfie, not evenly shared but I did give some away!
Food wise yesterday went ok, had a few more ProPoints than I have been having but that’s the beauty of the weeklies and activity ones isn’t it. Had leftovers made into bubble and squeak for breakfast, I actually had a Weight Watcher beef hotpot meal for my lunch with extra vegetables, wasn’t the best thing I’ve ever eaten but it was food and it was cheap, would I have it again – no but I tried.   I'm not a lover of ready meals, learning to cook has made it so they taste different to me, I can taste the processed quality if that makes sense.  I didn't mind that Bird's Eye dinner though.  Then last night for my tea I had an ham toastie and a bag of cheese and onion crisps with wine. 
Today I may do Filling and Healthy again because I have a feeling I may be hungry, one because its heading towards the end of my working week and I’ll be a little tired and two because I’ve been on track for a while so I’m bound to hit my wall where I go over my allowance and stray, so buy having a F&H day I can hopefully curb those any cravings and stay on track. 
Mmm I fancy fish, I may need to pop in Asda and get me a piece of something nice, have it with rice maybe.  Breakfast is most definitely eggs in some form; I could even have fried because I’m allowed a teaspoon of oil, got some tomatoes to go with them and a couple of slices of Weight Watchers bread toasted, that’ll do the job.  I’ve just took a pork chop out of the freezer nice with new potatoes or Actifry potatoes and veggies, we shall see.  If I don’t have ideas in place today I can see it going the wrong way, just enjoying a cup of tea (yes I’ve drunk me pint of water! No I haven’t I’m lying, I’ve almost drunk the pint but I will I promise) and eating a banana, don’t normally eat this early so at least it’s a good choices.
 
Raining outside, I think that’s the forecast for the day and the weekend – great joy, not to worry, maybe the garden won’t get done this weekend like we hoped but it will get done at some point, although if it’s light rain we should be fine.
Anyway I’m just wittering now, I need to get ready for work, have a great day, and enjoy whatever life throws at you today.  xx
 
 

No comments: