Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 14 June 2013

Here's to a failsafe Friday!

Friday 14th June 2013
You’ve got to look for the good in the bad, the happy in your sad, the gain in your pain, and what makes you grateful not hateful. 
 
Well my working week is almost over just some paperwork to finish off, and then I can attack the weekend with gusto because I’m ready for it.  I’m hoping for good weather so that I can get in the garden again, lots to do there and lots of ideas swimming round my mind too.  I’m doing well with getting back on track, I’ve done 3 days on the ProPoints plan, and am considering doing a Filling and Healthy day today as I know I could possibly be more tempted over the weekend so wondered how balancing the two would work.  Of course if I do choose to do F&H I will still be sensible and not use it as an all you can eat buffet option and end up “fat and happy” rather than filling and healthy with no weight loss to show on Tuesday morning!
At least it would mean I can use the bacon up in the fridge, or maybe I’ll stick with ProPoints and just include plenty of filling and healthy foods because I know as soon as I decide to do F&H I want cheese or something else that isn’t included in the F&H list!  We’ll see I’ll decide when I actually go to eat as this week food isn’t a priority for me, I’m putting my attention elsewhere.
Who am I trying to kid ay, food will always be a passion for me, last night in the co-op when I nipped in for a melon and bread, I spent £38 because I wandered round and noticed ‘things’ that I could do stuff with and make deliciousness ;-) so yes food is a passion still its just not the only one I have and it isn’t getting as much of my time and attention this week as it has been getting.  I do like the idea of melon later though and a tub of natural yogurt.  Just remembered I bought a chicken too because it was reduced so we’ll probably have chicken salad or chicken and chips.  See my mind can’t help it, I likes to think about food but I will stop at the end of this blog whilst I do something else.
I’ve also got a nice massage to look forward to a lunchtime, we talked this week about how we can reward ourselves when we hit those goals along the way and in one meeting pamper sessions was definitely the choice.  I have mentioned before the Chi Rooms where I go in Essington, its wonderful and they will give 10% off your first treatment if you say you’re one of my Weight Watcher members.  For more info http://www.chi-rooms.com/ treatments and price list is on their website.
I’ve loved my meetings this week, we’ve had some real heartfelt conversations and I’ve seen ‘that look’ in a lot of your eyes when I’ve been talking at the front, how do I explain ‘that look’, it’s the one when I know you are totally engaged and in agreement with whatever I’ve just said, it’s the one when I know you relate so much to the emotions I’m sharing that you are ready to move forward and make the changes necessary to get the results you so desire.
I’m ready I know that, I’m ready to continue to Eat Gorgeous in a way that will give me the weight loss I desire, I’m ready to follow my passions and adjust and adapt my life to my new situation.  And as the quote at the beginning on this blog says I’m ready to continue seeing the good in the bad, the happy in my sad, the gain in my pain, and what makes me grateful not hateful. 
To ensure your success act as if it were impossible to fail. Have a Fabulous Failsafe Friday & a wonderful weekend!
 

No comments: