Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 25 June 2013

It's all about the Ha Ha!

Tuesday 25th June 2013
Unless you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.  Doris Mortman
 
My porridge did the job yesterday and kept me going for hours, I actually didn’t think about eating until the afternoon, partly because of the porridge and also because I ended up in the garden and got lost in what I was doing again, this is good for me for sure.  The 2 ton of scree is now all round the back, I did the last half bag yesterday afternoon (2ton - 4480lb that is!) and my members have lost over 5 tonne this year and I now have some concept of what that is like in reality – amazing!
After writing my blog yesterday, I thought about my meals for the week and my shopping whilst walking the dog and decided that I’d follow the Weight Watchers online 7 day filling and healthy planner http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/articles/2012/11/7DayFillingHealthyMealPlannerFINAL_251012.pdf and do my shopping online as I’d been sent a £12 coupon if I spent £60 in Tesco (not a huge Tesco fan but £12 is £12).  I already had some of the stuff needed for the planner and I added a couple of things to the list but my bill after the coupon was £75 for the week.  It’s being delivered this afternoon so we shall give Filling and Healthy a go. 
I’m all about eating to feel well, to feel better in myself, and if I lose weight it’s a bonus, however as long as I’m healthy and happy, it’s all good – the Ha Ha way as I like to say ;) (Healthy and Happy attitude).
After a few weeks of not really focusing on food and just eating what’s to hand, I struggled with planning so that ready done planner was most welcome.  For a change there wasn’t really anything on there I wouldn’t eat except the prawns which I can’t so I just swapped them for something else.  I’ll have porridge again this morning as my shopping doesn’t arrive till later, might have an omelette for lunch then I’ll start the planner from tea-time today.
It even takes into account I’ve got my mate coming for the night Friday as there are home made burgers on there, easy to make and delicious to eat, we shall have them with wedges or jackets and sit in my new garden enjoying my hard work whilst using some of my 49 for a glass of wine, white if the sun shines, red if it doesn’t. 
There’s what looks like a nice F&H soup recipe on there too, here it is;
Lentil soup (makes 4 portions)
1 tsp healthy oil
Onion
Celery
Carrots
Red lentils (100g)
1 (10g) stock cube
1 tsp paprika
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Cook onion, celery & carrots in the healthy oil. Add paprika & cayenne pepper, stir. Add the lentils and 2 pints of stock. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes until the
lentils are cooked. Blend before serving, adding more liquid to alter the consistency if required. Serve with calorie controlled bread.
 
Remember if you’re doing a ProPoint day there are ProPoints in that recipe, so you would have to work them out.  I like the idea of trying to listen to my own levels of satisfaction, I think I did ok yesterday, only ate three times, no snacks and I enjoyed everything I ate without feeling overfull or wanting more.
 
Right busy day ahead, I’m off to make my porridge, just drunk my pint of water so I can have a cuppa tea too.
 
BeYouTiful, EatGorgeous and enjoy having a HaHa!

No comments: