Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 7 October 2011

Yay Fanfare please - it's Friday :D

7th October 2011

"There’s no such thing as normal weight. There's only healthy or unhealthy". Quote in running magazine.

Another 9 added to my different food list for the week but it’s getting really hard to think of something else, this is what I added yesterday;
Guacamole, melba toast, sweetcorn, meatballs Fray Bentos, fresh tomatoes, snack a jack jumbo caramel, couscous, chicken, potato rings

A few years ago I did a challenge where I didn’t eat the same meal twice for as long as possible and that wasn’t as difficult because at least I could use the same ingredients, e.g. chicken in casserole one meal, curry another.  I really enjoyed that challenge because it made me stop eating the same meals all the time and to be honest I still try and get as much variety as possible.  This different foods thing is a whole different ball game, much harder without spending lots of cash and buying new stuff which I didn’t want to do because I’m aware of the fact we’re all a little short on cash at the moment.

I indulged last night in a couple of glasses of wine in my new glass a member bought me ;D any excuse me!  And I’ve used some of my weeklies but still have 24 left and 47 Activity ProPoints earned to help me out over the weekend.  I’m off running again today so that’ll earn some more and instead of pub grub we’re going to have a scone in the café, I didn’t want to spend 30pp on lunch and I fancy a cake.  I know we’re having KFC tomorrow at my friends so I need to be controlled there and not go crazy, 3 pieces and a portion of fries will be between 23 and 28 depending on the piece! And of course there will be wine as I’ll be with my bestie and that’s what we do best together ;D
Here’s my tracker for yesterday;

ProPoints™ Tracker entries Thursday, October 06, 2011

Breakfast
Guacamole  
2
6 melba toasts  
2
Subtotal
4
Lunch
meatballs in gravy, sweetcorn & mash  
10
Subtotal
10
Dinner
1½ individual Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Grilled
6
couscous  
5
2 large glasses wine  
12
Subtotal
23
Any Time
skimmed milk in tea  
3
329 g fresh baby plum tomatoes
0
1 Jumbo Snack a Jacks, Caramel
1
flying saucers  
2
potato rings (crisps ½ bag)
1
Subtotal
7
Food ProPoints values total used
44
Food ProPoints values remaining
0
Activity
pedometer - Activity I created
5
Activity ProPoints values earned
5

I have that Friday feeling, do you, I’m looking forward to my weekend, no doubt some of you will be going food shopping this weekend, remember what was said in the meeting, if you don’t buy it – you can’t eat it.  Don’t go down certain dangerous aisles!  And get to sainsbury’s quickly – I think they may sell out of flying saucers ;D
Enjoy Friday – my phone just played a fanfare to tell me it was here :D

No comments: