Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 October 2011

Short & sweet...

30th October 2011
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin D. Roosevelt

Tired.com that’s what I am this morning, not long been home after staying at the Travelodge in Wolverhampton with Lynne & Jo, following our Twilight Walk for Compton Hospice which was unfortunately a bit of a damp squid but at least lots of money was raised.  Wolverhampton in the middle of the night is seedy and noisy!  On the walk back from Compton Hospice to town we past a couple of hookers on street corners – mmm not nice!  Then once in hotel, we soon realised there were traffic lights outside our room and apparently stereo systems on full blast in most cars that stopped.  Also I was told this morning that I am a snoring baby starfish and women trying to sleep in one double bed isn’t ever going to be comfortable.
So I’ve decided I’m doing diddly squat today, I’ve popped to the paper shop for the Sunday’s and am now back in my PJ’s with a mug of tea and a couple of pieces of toast, now that’s what Sunday is all about.  I’ve just watched last night XFactor, I was more impressed this week, I do love rubbish tv and am now looking forward to tonights episode.
Actually I am going to do something today, this week I’m going to do my food shopping online to ensure I only buy good stuff and stay away from all the tempting offers!  I’m also hoping it’ll work out cheaper, I’ll let you know!
Well I’m gonna go do that now I think so it’s done, then it’s the papers and tv for the rest of the day.  Hope you’re doing what you want to do today too.  


No comments: