Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 11 January 2011

11th January 2011 facebook email

“The talent for being happy is liking and appreciating what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” Woody Allen
Well I had my first member get to goal last night, she lost 2½lb over Christmas making it a total weight loss of 60lb so well done Tiff. Someone stood behind her when she was getting ready to get weighed and said, “What you doing here, you don’t need to be here!” Whether said in jest or not, no one should ever say that to another member, I had that said to me when I went to my very first Weight Watcher meeting when I was 18. We never know someone else’s story, and that member didn’t know Tiff had lost a staggering 60lb to achieve her goal, that’s over four stone by the way!

I cooked the most delicious tart yesterday, red onion, chestnut and stilton, (photo on group page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bevs-Weight-Watchers/133361767350) recipe in week 49 Your Week, you can find which one that is by looking at the back cover, its printed with an SKU number and then the number underneath is the week number. It was divine, and I’m thinking that I could cook the topping another time and rather than have it with pastry (which was were the points were), I might do it as a topping for a jacket potato, or put it in a wrap! Nice.

Tea last night was almost a Chinese because I was driving home thinking how tired I was but instead I made a scrumptious cheese 3 egg omelette, now 1 egg is 2pp, 2 eggs are 4pp, but 3 medium eggs is only 5pp so it would be silly not to have the three! I also used a tablespoon of oil and got that really hot in the pan first, then dropped the egg mixture (added a drop of skimmed milk) in and let it cook, half way through sprinkled 30g cheese on top and I’m proud to say it was the first time I’ve ever cooked a perfect omelette in my life! It was extremely filling too; I even left some, so maybe a 2 egg omelette would have been enough!

Today, I’ve put out a tub chicken casserole to defrost that I made last week, my own version of a ready meal, but tastier, healthier and bigger portion! And I’m also defrosting some smoked haddock, which I’m planning to make a fish pie type thing I think.

I also bought some pork chops on offer which I’m going to defrost and make Ginger Beer Pork, if I cut the meat off the chops that’ll be similar to pork fillet, I’ll just cook if really slowly. I’ll give you the recipe for them tomorrow.

So if you do one thing this year…

Breathe correctly. It doesn’t matter how much you exercise; if you don’t breathe correctly, you can’t reduce tension or get nutrients around your body. So, take three deep breathes three times a day. Sit in a quiet place and breathe in slowly through your nose and out through your mouth.

Try it now.

Have a tremendous Tuesday xx

No comments: