Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 3 October 2024

Tracktober, day 3

Thursday 3rd October 2024


Tracktober is going well, I'm not gonna pretend I don't want to eat more food than I have, this weather makes me want to eat plus my eating patterns have been out of tune with having the lurgy last week, the only thing I've found easy is not drinking wine which feels very strange! 

Foodwise yesterday, my plan had been to have banana on toast, but Aryn ate the last one so I had egg and mushrooms on toast instead, I put brown sauce on the one slice of toast instead of butter and the egg was enough on the other, 356 calories including my mug of tea. 


For dinner we had couscous with veg, Aryn had spicy kfc style chicken on his I had a tempura chicken, I've got to say I really like them, not something I'd normally buy but it was in a Coop meal deal I think.  I didn't realise the box of couscous was feed 4, and I'd split it between the two of us, I couldn't eat it all, so what I did eat cost me 624 calories, but I really enjoyed it. 

Lunch was a tin of chicken soup, but I was still hungry so I had some of these ryvita crackerbreads wih pate, I really like these for 20 calories each, they're the ones that are full of air, not the crispbreads, I'd forgot these even existed!

Now I also had a cup of Options hot chocolate the other day, I decided to weigh the powder to make sure it did only set me back 40 calories, because I know we all do the heaped spoonfuls and don't really use the 11g we're supposed too, just so you know, it's 3 level teaspoons and in the right size cup it's plenty and a tasty sweet kick. 

I was wanting to pick yesterday, wanting more food, but other than 4 seafood sticks, I managed to keep it under control.  My app says I had 7.9 portions of 5 a day, but again, it was only 4 different things, that's an improvement though!

I was under my total allowance, just looked at the totals and my salt was high, looking at it, it's the pate, I never thought about that being a salty food, fatty yeah.  It's the processed food, the soup, the chicken, I tend to make a lot of food from scratch so salt is rarely an issue.  Having said that, if they get to write, 'salt took her' on my gravestone, I'll be amazed!

Bananas have been bought, so I can have them on toast for breakfast if I fancy, it's a bit early today though, I leave at half 7, not sure I want to eat anything, I can wait till later for food. Not home till one though so need to think about if I want to take something with me.  It's actually the first morning I haven't woken up hungry so maybe eating healthy the last few days is balancing my appetite back out.

I got all my ironing done yesterday, up and down the stairs, managed to get over 9k steps which is great for me!  Managed 16 minutes active, they were from emptying the car at the venue on the morning, then putting the chairs out.  See activity doesn't have to be in the gym, housework and general day to day stuff helps.  

Here's to making day 3 a success, it's a busy day so I won't have time to think about food as much.  I'm feeling positive, starting to break the bad habits again.

We got this!

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: