Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 7 October 2024

I made it through the weekend!

 Monday 7th October 2024


I did it, I made it through the weekend 100% tracking but also starting day 7 within my allowance, it helped that we didn't go out this weekend, had a lazy weekend in the house.  

I made healthier choices too though, the peri peri chicken I bought from Sainsbury's in the meal deal was absolutely delicious, they had theirs with waffle chips, I had salad with mine and one slice of garlic bread to say I'd tasted it.  That was Saturday. 


Sunday when I made him a full English, I had a sausage sandwich with mushrooms and tomatoes.



Sunday lunch was a lamb dinner, check me out weighing my lamb and almost measuring the gravy, I didn't have as much as I normally would anyway. 


I only had a couple of small glasses of wine all weekend, I opened a bottle on Thursday and there's still a glass of it - GO ME!  

Feeling good starting the week, I shall get weighed tomorrow and see if it's helped and if I'm on course to get some weight loss this month!  Wish me luck.

Keeping it short this morning as I had a lie in and I've got loads to do, it's Aryn's open evening tonight for 6 form, interested to go to that. 

Here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx




No comments: