Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 5 October 2024

Saturday has landed!

Saturday 5th October 2024


I need to remember this statement every day this month to keep me on track!  

Yesterday I got so stuck into doing the housework, I forgot to eat and I wasn't hungry, it was afternoon before I realised.  I ate a packet of sliced beef because it was use by yesterday and I was only eating to have something in my stomach.  I cooked the lads shredded chicken with black beans in a spicy tomato sauce in taco boats but I didn't like it at all, so I just had the Doritos and I had a good few so that was my dinner - not the healthiest of days but it's all tracked and I only consumed 772 calories all day.  Weird as I wasn't hungry so listening to my body.  This morning my belly was growling so I've had weetabix (well the home branded ones).

My house is so clean and tidy, I love it when it's like this, it's just keeping on top of it.  I burned 2,877 calories yesterday according to my Fitbit, did 11,776 steps and 104 zone minutes just from doing housework and a walk round Sainsbury's.  How good is that!  My back/knee/leg all reminded me for the rest of the day and all night that I'd done that much moving too, gotta love being in pain - NOT!

I picked this Chicken meal deal up in Sainsburys for today, £12, that's two whole chickens and 3 sides how good is that.  I'm not sure I'm a piri piri fan, if I have Nando's I would have the lemon and herb but I'll give it a go, the lads will inhale them I'm sure!  I might cook them both together in the oven to save on electricity and then I might turn the one into a pasta bake which I can freeze for a mid week meal or it would keep till Monday in fridge.  But seriously 2 chickens and 3 sides for £12, that's ridiculous! 


I've took a leg of lamb my sister gave me out the freezer, we're gonna have a Sunday roast tomorrow, looking forward to that, roasters, yorkies and gravy, nothing better than that!

I'm feeling positive as the weekend begins, I survived Friday easily, I can do this - we all can!

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: