Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Looking forward to the scales!

 Tuesday 8th October 2024 


Can you believe it's only 77 sleeps till Christmas and that's a massive motivation for me to lose some weight, I want to end the year lighter than I started it and I know I'll gain a bit over Christmas because that's what it's all about, spending time with loved ones and indulging!  Today's my first weigh-in for Tracktober and I've had a great week, everything tracked, temptation resisted at times and enjoyed my meals. 

Yesterday I made pasta bake with the other Peri Peri chicken, I added peppers, sun dried tomatoes, sweetcorn, tomato paste and Philadelphia light and the lads inhaled it.  


As you can see, I had a girl portion, realising I don't need as much food as either of the males in my life!

Not the best nights sleep last night, lots of dreaming, mom was in it and I'd come home and she'd rescued a tiger - yeah a real life tiger, I hate dreams, then I was woken by an alarm on his phone 45 minutes before I needed to be getting up, the phone was in the living room so I had to get up because he didn't hear it!

I've got leftover lamb to use today, I'm thinking either lamb in pittas with mint mayo or I could make a shepherds pie, mmm decisions, decisions.

We went to Aryn's open evening for 6th form last night, he has no idea what he wants to do as a job, but it's looking like 6th form maths, ICT, as much as he wasn't keen on doing English because of the literature side of it, his results are really good so after a conversation he's agreed English and possibly Chemistry.  Now to get the results! 

Nothing worth having comes easy whether it's an exam result or weight loss!  Last week we asked our members what are you willing to do to lose weight and what aren't you willing to do because they are all very different people.  You can't mark them all the same and expect them to behave and eat the same way.  Some will be willing to weigh and measure everything others won't, some will be willing to exercise others won't and that's why Be Happy Owls works because we help members design their own 'diet' that works for them!

On that note, I need another drink, this one's gone cold, I'm not willing to give up my morning cuppa - are you?  I was willing to change it to decaf though.  

Let's have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx





No comments: