Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Yesterday I was a Carb Queen!

Wednesday 21st September 2022
Just keep going.....


Well I had a heavy calorie day yesterday, I ate a lot of pasta, potatoes and bread, on a positive, I swam 40 lengths and burned 510 calories doing that apparently! 

Well let's not talk about the scales shall we - bugga, so I gained 4lb, I did however eat my breakfast before I got weighed and I don't usually plus I had my heavier clothes on as it cools down outside, that would've made a little difference but yeah some of that 4lb was down to having a lovely weekend that involved nice high calorie food and no tracking.  It's all good, we'll get back on it, we need this week out the way! 

Himself will be back for a couple of hours tonight as he passes through on his way to Ireland, Aryn's got his hospital appointment this afternoon so it's a busy day.  

I'm going to have an hour at the pool first, I feel like going today, I didn't yesterday I won't lie and even when I got in it felt like hard work, but I managed 40 lengths, took me 52 minutes, I kept stopping for a rest or a natter, according the the Swimtag I rested 15% of the time lol. 

I have a to do list at the moment that's not very nice, things like give the kitchen and bathrooms a good clean, change and wash the bedding, hoover and mop - boo all that housework stuff.  Then I want to sort my wardrobes and all my clothes, I have clothes I'm never gonna get in again and if by some freak chance I do, I'll want new clothes to celebrate to be fair!  I'm going to do it Friday/Saturday I think as he won't be back from Ireland so I may as well use the time wisely.

I nipped to Sainsbury's after dropping Carol off, I went to get a pack of bacon, I've started buying the cheapest one, it's okay, but once again I was shocked back on the 25th July when I mentioned it in my blog it was 83p, it was that much when I bought it a couple of weeks ago too, yesterday it had gone up to  £1.25!  This is getting beyond a joke!  

Oh well, focus on what I can control, here's to a great day, better food choices, well better portions, the food I ate were healthy there was just too much of it.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: