Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 September 2022

A quiet start to my week

Monday 12th September 2022
Don't overthink it.



I've had a quiet weekend, diet not the best, my sister didn't just make us her delicious cheese pie, she also threw in her epic lasagne, so well add that to the cooked breakfast yesterday and the roast pork dinner last night and the only upside is I didn't drink the weekend!  We shall see what the scales say tomorrow.

Glad it's Monday, I just want this month over, too much in the balance which we don't really have any control over.  But I shall put that to the back of my mind and do my best with the day ahead and then week ahead.  

I'm off swimming in a bit, then I've got Happy Owls work to do, then later I'm having my hair cut, first time this year!  It's driving me mad when I try and get a brush through it when I get out the pool, Friday morning I was having a good lot off but I've realised I don't really want loads off so a decent trim it is then.

I made a fish pie yesterday whilst I was cooking dinner, double use of a hot oven, so that's our dinner sorted today.

I need to do a meal plan for the week cos I have a freezer full of food and a bank empty of cash, need to make use of what we have.   There are some frozen croissants in there that I think I'll use up today for mine and Aryn's breakfast.  I'm out of eggs and I really enjoyed the omelette I had on Friday, so I will get some more of them, I'm not quite that skint! 

I'm sitting in a quiet living room, watching the news, still all about the Queen and I'm empty of words this morning, so I'll say have a great day, followed by a great week.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: