Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 20 September 2022

A weekend of not a lot - loved it

Tuesday 20th September 2022
Make today a good day.
We've had a lovely quiet at home family weekend and I've enjoyed every minute.  Lot's of tele, nice food and love and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I live with a couple of strange ones though, Saturday teatime, they both wanted Black Forest Gateau, it's not something I keep to hand you know, I wouldn't thank you for a slice for starters, nasty cake, I looked online to see if we could get any delivered, we couldn't so we went for a drive to the supermarket knowing that they only had frozen but yay we passed a eggless cake shop in Willenhall and they were open till 6, they had exactly what the boys wanted and they enjoyed them thankfully.  I think I'll buy one for the freezer in case they get a fancy another time.

We went out for lunch Sunday, found a place called Canalside over Compton that did Indian, it was very good, and we had enough food to bring home so we were sorted for Monday too.

Tele wise, we watched a good film on Disney called 'NO EXIT', ooo not my usual thing but I enjoyed it a lot.  We'd also watched a thing called Deceit on Netflix, 4 part series, really good, based on the true story of the Rachel Nickell murder case.  Then to cheer things up a bit we watched Do Revenge, teen thing.  

Basically we all just chilled out, Aryn was getting over his stomach bug, catching up on sleep, we all caught up on sleep and I enjoyed every minute of having a lie in, getting himself for an extra day because of the public holiday.

Of course we had the Queens funeral on the television but I'm not going to lie, I wasn't 100% watching it, we have other things going on at the moment which are more important and we were working together and talking about that.  I had to turn it off about half one, my emotions couldn't take anymore, I've been the same with the radio in my car, I switched to my cd's, constant sadness makes you feel sad even when you aren't and that's not healthy.  We are doing our best in this house to be positive and happy, and forward looking, so I will control the audio and visual that I watch.

We went for a walk on the chase yesterday to get a bit of fresh air, that was lovely and I was so pleased my sciatica didn't kick in.  I'm off swimming this morning before work, I will get fit lol, it's good for my head too, zone out for an hour.

We have a strange week ahead, Aryn finally has a hospital appointment, himself is off to Ireland on Thursday, hopefully it'll be a quick week, not gonna lie, I want this one over and done with.

The scales, mmm, I haven't tracked since Saturday morning, I've been okay though, not gone mad, so we shall see, I'll get my app back out today and get my healthy on, I have some feta stuffed peppers in the fridge that need using today, so I'm going to roast them and add to pasta for my main meal I think, see what happens there.

 
There's 320 calories in a tub but that's okay, I'll try and get Aryn to try some too.  I think it sounds lush, cheese and peppers all melted into pasta, nom nom.  I think I have a few cherry tomatoes, I could throw a few of them in too.

Right, let's get on with the day, I've got work to look forward too, I'm lucky to enjoy going to work, it seems like a really long time since I went Saturday morning even though I wouldn't work Monday's anyway - weird.

Here's to a good food, good mood day.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: