Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 16 September 2022

Alphabites - my new favourite food!

Friday 16th September 2022
Take a deep breathe.

A good day at work yesterday, love our huddles, we've noticed a few people are a little low this week, could the end of summer have something to do with that, the change in temperature, the mornings starting to be a little darker - maybe, who knows but we all go through days, where we don't feel ourselves and we can't put our finger on it.   

At the moment I'm taking a lot of deep breathes and focusing on what I can control and also on all the things that are going well.  Aryn is doing great in school, he's coming home with a huge smile on his face and yesterday I had his dinner ready, we both had this, he had onion rings on his too, a simple but damn delicious meal, I really, really enjoyed it and could eat it again today but I won't, not sure what we will have but I'll have a think later.


We had news yesterday we could've done without but like I said we're focusing on the good stuff and we're a good, strong, loving, solid family so we will get through it all together.  As long as that boy comes home smiling after school and he's happy, the rest doesn't matter.

Yeah I went a couple hundred over my calories again yesterday, but I also swam 50 lengths in under an hour, did 52 total, so if I do 54 today, that'll be 4 mile over the week.  I won't put any pressure on myself to do those 54 lengths, heck I've already done 202 lengths this week, that's 5km, WOW, I remember when I used to run that, it's a long bloomin way!

I'm sleeping really well, thanks to the exercise, I didn't go to bed quite so early last night, but I still woke up bang on 5am ready for the day ahead.

Right here's to a good day, I'm looking forward to himself coming home, not sure what our plans are for the weekend, if any but it'll just be good to all be together. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: