Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Yay, I'm a loser!

Wednesday 7th September 2022
Stop stopping yourself.


Well to say I was happy at the scales yesterday is an understatement!  I'd already decided I was going to focus on how I felt rather than the numbers because the last two weeks had been a maintain and a 1lb gain the week after and I won't lie, I was gutted with the gain.  I then decided to focus on the fact I felt better in myself, I was swimming and doing well with that and realising we have other stuff going on in our world that makes me realise how lucky I am to be me!

Anyway I lost 2lb which totals 21lb, a 7lb loss since I started tracking back at the end of July and swimming the week after.  I need to keep going now, I'd love to see the back of another 12lb before Christmas but anything will make me happy, another 7lb for the 2 stone, I'll take anything, just keep going and swimming, off there in a bit.
After a busy morning, I took Aryn with me to Morrisons so he could pick a couple of things he'd eat before going to school for brunch, he opted for some croissants and I devoured one when we got back, it was delicious and the first thing I'd eaten that day.


I cooked my Spaghetti Squash, cut it into rings and removed seeds, then sprayed with a little oil and a bit of salt & pepper, then roasted for about 35-40 minutes.  I was impressed, it did look like very fine spaghetti and if you added a spoon of pesto it would work.  I sprinkled a little parmesan on it and had it with bbq pork not bad at all.
 
Couldn't decide what I wanted for my dinner when I got home at 7ish, so I dry fried 2 slices of bread, put a dairylea slice in the middle and had it with a fried egg and sundried tomatoes, really tasty, quick and cheap.

It's Aryn's first day back at school today but he has an appointment first, so he'll be late which is a shame, but the appointment is needed.  I think he'll have pizza later as he opted for a meal day, £12 for 2 huge pizzas, 2 sides - he opted for onion rings (he doesn't like onion but he's eating these!) and a 4 pack of pop.  If he has pizza, I think I might have pasta, we shall see.

What I do know is I'm gonna keep going and tracking because I'm feeling better in myself, just wished the sciatica would do one!

Hey ho, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: