Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 9 September 2022

Here's to another day - we're lucky to get one

Friday 9th September 2022
Our best is different on different days.


I did it, I went swimming yesterday morning before work, managed 30 lengths, so that's a total of 110 lengths so far this week and I'm off again soon.

Food wise, I managed to make a bit of breakfast before going to work, had the same as the day before, then for my dinner I had this, I wanted sausage and mash because we've talked about it all week but I didn't have any sausages and I have a freezer full of food so I had this instead.


I bought the cheap Sainsbury's beans to try out of curiosity and I have to say they were good enough, and only 21p (53p kg) as opposed to Branston £1.53kg or Heinz £1.81kg if you buy a four pack.
It was a wonderful day that turned into a sad evening as we found out about the Queen's death, I was a fan, she was an incredible woman who had an incredibly long life, I'd rather celebrate her life than focus on her death.  I wouldn't have wanted her life, but she did it amazingly well and never put a foot wrong.  I came home poured a glass of whisky and toasted her.    

After watching it on the tv for an hour, I decided to go to bed early as himself is working away and they were going out for a work night out, gaffer buying their dinner - nice.  He called just before ten, his workmate was being taken away in an ambulance, he'd had what they believed was a stroke, such a nice bloke and only about 50!  The only good thing that came from that call was him saying, 'I better stop smoking hadn't I', yep, he started around Christmas time with all the stress over Aryn and he hasn't been able to stop since, we've got a stressful month ahead but hopefully things will get sorted and he will then be able to stop smoking and be less stressed. 

My house looks like a bombs hit it again, so I'll go swimming then come home and tackle it, at least there's no washing to do this morning, there will be when he gets home tonight but that can wait till tomorrow.  

Food wise, not sure what's on the menu today, my sisters making us her lasagne but not sure if she's doing that today or tomorrow, looking forward to that, no clue on calories and not even gonna work it out, it's heavens food and it's made with love so it's to special to calorie count.

Right let's get my day started, my legs ache, my sciatica is still screaming but as I'm in pain anyway, I may as well swim because I'm in pain whether I do or not!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 




No comments: