Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 September 2022

Housework can wait!

Thursday 22nd September 2022
There is always something to be thankful for.



As far as housework goes, I managed the washing up yesterday, that was it!  There's too much going on, it'll all wait.

What I did get done was, 50 lengths at the swimming baths in an hour, I enjoyed it yesterday was more in the mood.  Then we had a huddle which I always enjoy, we've talked about Ninja's this week and I have one that my sister gave me and I've never used because I'm no good at reading instructions and it has so many damn buttons!  Anyway, I decided to nip to Lidl's on the way home and buy a chicken to give it a go because they told me I could cook a chicken in about half hour and I wanted to try.  

Well HELL YEAH you can! Not only did it cook in half hour ish, the skin was crispy too, now I need to play with it and use it more because it'll be cheaper than sticking the oven on to cook a few onion rings and wedges for Aryn.  It's like having a new toy, can't believe I've put off trying it for this long DOH.

Aryn had forgot he'd got an hospital appointment so he got up as if he was going to school bless him, he wasn't impressed lol, but we sat and watched the end of the film we've been watching - he has a short attention span so some films take a few days to watch!  If I'm getting the chance to sit and spend time with him, housework can wait until he doesn't want to sit with me.

Our appointment went really well, the doctor was amazing, she had a really lovely way about her, a great sense of humour and really managed to put him at ease, we have made progress I think which is brilliant, we have a plan and medication so fingers crossed, she was honest though which I really appreciated and told him there isn't a quick fix here, it will take a long time because it's been happening for a long time.  We are so lucky to have the NHS, I'm very thankful for them x

We were rebels and had pie for tea, Aryn had onion rings and alphabites with his, I just had pie because I'd already had a chicken sandwich earlier.  No tracking done again yesterday, my heads frazzled with all that's going on, I shouldn't use it as an excuse but I am.  I will try again today to sort myself out, I've just made a chicken sandwich to eat after my swimming, so I'll track that in a bit.

Himself got home about 7ish, ate some tea, had a shower then suggested we go to bed so he could try and get a couple of hours before driving to the ferry, he looked shattered.  He tapped me and said, 'Bev can you turn on your side, you're snoring, I envy how quick you can fall asleep'  I really wished I could've given him my sleep power last night.  The alarm went off at ten and he was like 'noooo, I've only just fallen asleep'.  Aryn came out his room to say goodbye, they had a hug and off he went to drive to Holyhead, almost a 3 hour drive, then he'll have a similar drive the other side, actually he's probably just got off the ferry now.  I bet he's exhausted, I do hope he got a bit of sleep on the ferry, he has a busy couple of days ahead, not pleasurable, but at least he'll get to see his family hopefully.

Yeah so much going on, my housework can wait, although I do want it done, I want to do one of those good, deep cleans before he gets home, the kind that actually get noticed lol, I also want to sort my wardrobe don't I, that'll be a task and half.

Not today though, today I'm off for a swim, then lots of huddles, I'm thinking a chicken dinner of a sort, I have the chicken cooked, some broccoli in fridge, packet mash will do and some gravy - nice.  

Hope you have a good day ahead, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx 


 

No comments: