Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 October 2021

Yay to Friday

Thursday 15th October 2021
Be the reason someone smiles today.


Another very great day yesterday, loving work, loving life, surrounded by BeYOUtiful people but damn wasn't it cold!  I'm putting my fleecy leggings on next week for sure :) I'm not liking the drop in temperature at all, brrr to colder weather.  If that's the worst thing in my world right now, I'll take that, especially when I look in my Facebook members and see what was going on this time last year!

10 weeks today is Christmas Eve - EEK!  I'm glad I'm going away, nothing to do at home, no comparisons to the last few years stuck in the house with mom and somewhere completely different to where we've spent so many previous Christmases.  Of course I'll think of her, but I won't do it with sadness, I'll remember the good times, like the video I've just watched in my Facebook memories of her singing in my car, she really was a one off, I was so lucky to have her as both my mom and best friend and I miss her so very much, I have things I want to tell her, this is when I wish I believe in the afterlife etc because I'd then be thinking she knows because she's watching me, but I struggle with all that if I'm honest. 

Anyway, moving on, let's talk food!  I enjoyed gammon, egg, chips and beans last night and it was amazing!  Some days you just need something really filling, I could've eaten the world yesterday and I realised it was because I'd been trying to be 'too good' the few days before, because I'd lost so well and I wanted another loss Tuesday, I was cutting back a little too much, situation rectified, I'd rather the weight come off slowly as I enjoy life. 

My weekend plans have completely changed, so I've got to rethink my 'food' plans too, I'm going shopping this morning for boots, not bought any food this week so can spend that money on footwear :) I may nip in M&S for something nice for my dinner though, but then I shouldn't because I'm using up the stuff in my cupboards and freezer.  I'll be eating out all weekend too, so I need to behave a little and make wiser choices, yeah I can do that!   

But first to shop, then a Utility Warehouse appointment, then I'm going to have an indulgent evening, nice bubble bath, watch a bit of tele before an early night so I'm full of energy tomorrow at the huddle. 

Here's to a fabulous Friday - you in? 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: