Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Weigh day - I won't hold my breathe this week.

Tuesday 19th October 2021
 Encourage one another and build each other up.



9 hours 21 minutes I've slept according to my Fitbit, I went to bed at half seven last night, I was shattered and I didn't feel 100%, did a covid test, that's clear, I've just got a bit of lurgy thankfully.  Alfie was happy to go up too and we've both slept through, I woke once for the loo, but he didn't move bless him, driving tires him out for sure. 

Busy day ahead though, I've already put a load of washing in, got the huddle this morning, looking forward to this weeks topic, it's going to get us all motivated to continue going through the last part of 2021!  

Dinner is sorted today, I've got lamb tagine made by my very dear friend Chantel, it was so lovely to see her yesterday, we had a couple of hours catching up and she sent me home with my dinner :).  Parking outside her house is parallel parking so I was very pleased to see her husband come out to do it for me, I cannot parallel park and thankfully it wasn't part of the test when I past mine, I wouldn't even attempt it if I'm honest, I just find somewhere else to park!

I might have porridge for breakfast, I need some healthy goodness in my body right now so I get well quickly, I do feel better this morning than I did last night though so that's a good thing.

My house needs a good tidy and clean but I may leave that for today, see how I feel when I get home this morning, it'll all still be there tomorrow won't it or even Friday!

I wonder what the scales will say today?  I'm not hopeful but I really don't want the numbers going up, I want to lose 10lb to be in the stone below, I'd like half stone by Christmas.  I'm not too worried about gaining loads over Christmas as I don't think we'll be having that kind of Christmas, if we don't buy it, we can't eat it can we!  Or drink it come to that, I won't be drinking this week at all so that always helps, a few more early nights too, if you're asleep - you ain't eating!

I know I've said I'm having porridge but I could really eat a couple of slices of toast, something scratchy on my throat, mmm maybe I'll wait till I get to the huddle and do just that.  This is the danger isn't it, I like to feed a cold but with things like toast, I need some soup maybe later for lunch, thankfully there's no bread in the house, so I can't be tempted by it. 

Here's to a quick recovery, I don't feel poorly in myself which is a bonus, just a scratchy throat which is causing a bit of a cough, hey ho, let's get on with the day!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx
 

No comments: