Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Sometimes nothing makes sense!

Wednesday 20th October 2021
Goodbyes hurt the most, when the story was not finished. 


Yesterday started so good, I stepped on those scales and lost a pound, jumped off screaming 'GET IN', which was a silly thing to do as I have a bad throat!  

Then I received a text message an our later that was like being hit by a hammer!  We were just about to start our chat when my phone rang, it was my bestie V, so I cut her off knowing she'd realise I was at work, but then I spotted I'd had a message from Lucy too and I instantly knew something was wrong, reading the text, I left the room and Elle in charge and went out to call V.  Lucy's husband had passed away that morning from a heart attack, it was his birthday, they were in Greece and due to get married this Friday coming!  I was just stunned, feeling helpless because I couldn't be with her to support her, knowing how broken she'll be, it's just shit, there's no other word for it. 

They were a true love story, the kind that I envy whenever I hear one, she met him at 16 at the Fair where he worked, and they'd been together ever since, 21 years of pure love and laughter.  They'd planned to marry in Mexico after a holiday there a few years ago, but covid stopped it, then when the rules were lifted the holiday company suggested Greece, so they said yes and now he's gone.  A wonderful man, with a face that lit up when he smiled that cheeky grin, they truly were a perfect match. 

I've been awake since 4am, not slept great, I can't stop thinking about Lucy and what she's going through, I'm just relieved her sister is with her as well as the family that were there for the wedding. 

I don't know what else to talk about, maybe how important it is to not put things off, to not delay anything, to go out there and live life to the fullest, but also to take care of your body as it's the only one you've got!


I've set up a  Go Fund Me Page as I've learned their insurance is void because they didn't tell them about his medication!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: