Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 14 October 2021

Yay, it's Thursday!

Thursday 14th October 2021
Happiness is always an inside job.


Another great day, enjoyed the huddle lots, then nipped to Jessicas Boutique (I shouldn't be allowed in there, it's too nice).  Next I drove to do a Utility Warehouse quote for a couple, but I've told them to get back to me at the beginning of December because they're okay until them safe in a fixed contract.  I then did another appointment over zoom and saved Liz £888 a year, a lovely £74 a month, she was more than happy to sign up, I'd spoken to her back in April but she was locked into a crazy BT broadband contract that would cost hundreds to get out of, now we cover up to £200 of exit fees but this was 3 or 4 times that.  Got there in the end though and she's a very, happy customer. 

My afternoon was spent making a delicious simple fish pie, 



All that's in it is white fish, mash, fried onions and a cheese and mustard sauce I knocked up, did the job for sure.  For tea though I fancied something a little tasty so had one of those little pizzas and added some sliced pepper, black olives and a little ham, it did the job for sure. 

I enjoyed a couple of episodes of Peaky Blinder, before enjoying an early night, had a good eight hours sleep, so ready for the day ahead!  

Everything is easier when you're in a good place isn't it!  Hopefully it will continue, don't get me wrong, I'm not smiley happy 24/7, I have my moments, my hormones still get involved and I have a grumble, still getting my hot flushes in the middle of the night, but I remind myself how blessed I am if these are my biggest issues right now.

On that note, I'm going to get ready to go to my great job with Elle.  I'll probably eat more fish pie today, save me cooking, but I know I won't fancy it when I get home tonight, so I need a plan because it could get very ugly otherwise and I want to lose weight next week again. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: