Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 2 October 2021

Back to reality!

Friday 1st October 2021
Let the sunshine in.


Well seeing the sea and walking on the beach was amazing but there really is no place like your own bed and home.  The amount of times I've said 'Alexa' this week and she's not been there to respond is ridiculous!   I'm not back to the after holiday task of getting the washing sorted and trying to dry it before the rain returns to stop me in my tracks.  

I took moms ashes with me as I was going to scatter them, but I didn't, she's come home with me again, the time and circumstances weren't right, I'll know when they are, plus my brother wanted to be there too, but with the fuel fiasco, there was no driving around here, there and everywhere. 

My fitbit went back on today although it's not been exercised, I haven't even got 2k steps on it yet, I will get back to pre holiday workouts and movement though, just not today, not this weekend to be honest, I'll start Monday!  I'm not ready to get completely back to normal yet!

I wrote the above yesterday and stopped to do something then never came back to it because I got caught up cleaning the kitchen, when I say cleaning I mean the oven and windows!  Had a sudden rush of energy there from somewhere, got most of my washing done too thankfully because the forecast isn't great is it for this weekend.

Had burgers for my tea but I did manage to end my day on 8.5k steps and 41 minutes active, so a little improved.  Back to work this morning, looking forward to seeing everyone, the diets not restarting today though as I have pie coming from my sister so yeah that'll be a no to counting calories, then tomorrow probably finishing the weekend and my holiday off with a takeaway.  Monday morning though, line drawn and I'll be interested to see what I've done on the scales as I don't think I've been horrendous if I'm honest.  My biggest indulgence this week has been bread, butter, cheese and Irish Mist - oh my days, it's amazing, a whiskey liquor with honey, 37% proof and absolutely delicious over ice, at least I haven't finished the bottle - yet!  Just looked on Nutracheck and it's 222 calories per 100ml, to be fair, I'd spend that on a big glass thank you, a large glass of red is 190 calories and it don't make me squiffy like the 100ml of mist does :) but at £29 a bottle, it'll definitely be a now and again treat once this bottles gone!

I've had a really lovely week, but then I've had a brilliant September, I defo did sort it out September, pleased with the progress I made before my holiday and I know come Monday I'll be back to doing my workouts because I enjoy how they make me feel and the results they're giving me. 

My Maldives holiday was put on hold yesterday until Spring 2023 so I don't have that to aim for now, I have longer to get ready for it, but I would like some weight off before Christmas as it's looking like another holiday then and I gain weight at Christmas anyway without it including a holiday.

Not thinking about that today, need to finish m cuppa, go shower and get ready to go see Elle and the rest of the Saturday crowd. 

Ooo we're in the Wednesfield magazine that came out yesterday too, nice write up for sure. 


Here's to a lovely weekend, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: