Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 7 February 2019

Tremendous Thursday?

7th February 2019
continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.


My day went okay yesterday, it did turn out to be a wonderful Wednesday, ate healthy as you can see, hit 10k on my steps and had a good balance of work and rest, taking a break from my big blanket project whilst waiting for wool to work on a little baby blanket, nice change and now I'm got another project to add to the list, that's me sorted till summer!

My sister made me a couple of waffles again for 3SP, they're really good, she's throwing all sorts into them.


and I'd been fancying lamb for a couple of weeks now but I have to say I'm cured for the foreseeable, I'd rather have chicken breast for zero, lambs not worth the points.

Today I shall mostly be eating Harjs leftovers and I have a piece of salmon that I'm going to put Hollandaise sauce on I think and have with the rest of the mash and more peas, love petit pots.  Very skint now so for the rest of this month I shall be working my way through the freezer and only buying essentials.  Thankfully my freezer is full so I shall be looking for ways to use all the whoopsie salmon I've got in there.  I know I have some trout in there too and some mince and stewing steak I had from Penn Road butchers.  I also have bacon in fridge which I'm going to do grey peas with, so I'm not going to starve am I.

I can't remember if I've mentioned it but next week is Open House at WW, everybody is welcome, it's a great chance to go check out what goes on in a workshop or to bring along someone who has shown interest.

But first I've got 6 more workshops to get through this week, today being 5 of them, loving my tribe, having a great week, here's to another very, great day today.  Let's make Thursday tremendous!

Stay BeYOUtiful.


'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
 
   "" 

No comments: