Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 23 February 2019

Loving the sunshine

Saturday 23rd February 2019
There are so many BeYOUtiful reasons to be happy.
I've just had almost 8 1/2 hours solid sleep - bliss, the alarm woke me up with a startle I can tell you!  Friday night is always my best sleep of the week, I'm sure it's thanks to the massage I have in the morning, we were in bed just after 8.

Yet another glorious day weather wise, Alfie and I had two walks, slow walks but still moving I guess.  Foodwise I had the other Sainsbury's vegan pizza for 13SP forgot the photo but it was tasty, 
Then I made this chicken tonight for 6SP a portion, 


Thought I'd had a carton of butter beans to it for zero points 
 All this for 12SP 
 but I'm not going to lie, the butterbeans weren't a success and most got left on the plate. 

They weren't the best, I can eat them when their mashed up or I've had them in a salad before but these ones weren't great, it's the texture plus there ain't a lot of taste, they need disguising better!  Actually they'd be great in a soup instead of potatoes whizzed up to make it creamy, that would work and they're zero. 

That's mom awake, so I'll be off to sort her out, looking forward to my workshop this morning 
Then it's a weekend of relaxation and a good walk Sunday morning, not sure where yet, so if you have any suggestions let me know.

Keep on track, stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""


No comments: