Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 17 February 2019

Off for a walk!

Sunday 17th February 2019
Be like a sunflower, stand strong and follow the sun.


Just a quick one this morning as I'm off for a walk up the Wrekin with my brother and I need to go get moms papers from the garage first and leave her with a flask and something to read. 

I'm really looking forward to it, not been on a walk with Ian for years, not done much of anything for quite a while, I have a feeling this is gonna kill us both as we're both so unfit, the most we do is walk the dog on the local flat pavements not up a 1,335 feet hill!  It'll be glorious views from the top if the weather is anything like it was yesterday, good fresh air in the lungs and those views - you can't beat it.  Plus me and Ian are very similar as we don't do idol chit chat well and are both perfectly comfortable with silence.

Lynne, one of my lovely members sent me this product, 3SP for the 250g tub and she uses it to make crustless quiche, 



She says " I use it for my quiche with 3 eggs, onions, mushroom, peppers and one bacon round 2points whole quiche is only 5 points and this makes a 9" quiche (3 or 4 portions) I sometimes add cheese to it and count that too. Lovely with salad in fact you can put any veg you like in it"

Whisk together eggs, add other ingredients and stir together, then cook on 180 for approx 25-30 mins.

I haven't made crustless quiche in such a long time, will definitely be adding it to my 'to eat' list. This is the sort of thing I'm talking about, the more stuff you all send me, the more I can share with you all.

Oh yay, mom's just woke up which means I can explain where I'm going again, I told her last night but well, there's this thing called Alzheimers lol.  

Catch ya tomorrow, hope you enjoy your morning as much as I plan too.


 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   "" 

No comments: