Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 16 February 2019

Food finds are the way forward

Saturday 16th February 2019
life is all about moments, create them, don't wait for them.

I decided yesterday to start a food points album because writing a list is good but visuals are great as you know what you're looking for in the shop, they're both the same but on different platforms; 

Pinterest Album

Facebook Album

If and when I get some time, I'll maybe look at updating my website and putting them on there too.  Or maybe posting them on Instagram.  We'll see, but for now I need people to share their finds with me and thank you to those of you who have done it so far.

But remember I can only do things like this, if you all continue to come to your workshops, that's what pays my wage and gives me the spare time to spend doing this, the extra help I give outside of workshops is additional not instead off.  You don't get weighed - I don't get paid! I only get paid for members who attend the workshop, not for everyone who's joined with me and pays their monthly fee.   Please make time for yourself each week to have that hour, it's so beneficial to you and other members to interact in a workshop and support each other, share ideas, inspire one another, see success, share success.  I'm lucky that I get to be part of so many different members journey's I love it. 

I did manage to have some quality time with mom, we watched a few films, Life of the Party, The Back Up Plan and Scottish Mussel, they were all good, I love to see mom laugh and she did plenty of that thanks to Melissa McCarthy yesterday, I loved that mom more or less managed to follow the story lines but it didn't matter when she couldn't because she was making her own story up and it made sense to her anyway.

It's so easy to lose the day when I have my crochet and a good film, notice I didn't say 'waste' because to me time I enjoy wasting isn't wasted time at all, it's the best.  I enjoyed a bit of stir fry for lunch, I would never have tried it had Dave not convinced me and I have to say it was tasty, soy, garlic and ginger, tasted better than it looked I thought; 


Then for my tea I had beef madras and rice before having an early night, I started to fall asleep in the chair I think as mom said "Shall we go to bed!" Must have needed the sleep, what can I say.

Delicious, I'm loving these Pataks sauces, I know you can make the sauce for less points probably, but I haven't got the inclination at the moment to try. 

14SP in the jar, add 500g lean stewing beef for 9SP, so 23SP total, you can get 3 or 4 portions or be greedy on a Friday night and have half if you want, it's still lower than a takeaway.  I used 1/3 of the sauce (5SP) in my portion and 200g (4SP) of beef with half bag of coconut rice which was high at 7SP, I hadn't realised when I bought it that it was that much higher or I'd have bought a different one.


Anyway I need to go shower and get ready for work, love to catch up with my helpers on a Saturday morning whilst setting up, then I thoroughly enjoy the hour that follows, it's great to see them all interacting and having a catch up themselves.

Here's to enjoying the weekend, 

 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: