Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 19 February 2019

I do love strolling round a supermarket

Tuesday 19th February 2019
beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity




Yesterday was National Drink Wine day so I didn't, I'm not being told what to do ;)  

I did have half hour in Sainsbury's though after I'd dropped my brother at the hospital and bought a few things I haven't had before or for a long time.  Forgot how good seafood sticks were

3 sticks = 1SP, the 200g packet = 6SP
120g packet = 3SP

 mom and I preferred the Youngs ones, the Vici were a much stronger flavour.

Then you've got the Heinz Big soup Chicken and Veg, good and filling for 5SP if you haven't got the time or inclination to make your own chicken stew, although I might have a go at making my own, I'd only have to point the potatoes. 




There were more and I've just sat and put the points on them and I'll upload to Pinterest and Facebook asap, oh one last find; 





I've bought a couple so will let you know what I think.

Right that's me for this morning, need to get ready for work and don't forget if you have any food finds send me photos of item and another of nutritional info so I can check it before posting (not that I don't trust you ;) ) 

Have a very, great day. 


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: