Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunday slow day

Sunday, 16th December 2018Be kind to yourself and then let your kindness fill the world \


OMG we're so close to the £2k, 
£1,912.55 
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/donatedinner (Simply text: WWDD66 followed by the amount to 70070)

This is an incredible total and proof again of the power of working together towards an end goal. I won't stop when I hit £2k though, it'll continue in 2019, collecting food for the food bank, I need to take another car load next week, just amazing.

As for me and food, well let's just say there was bread involved!  I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the year and get super healthy again in January.  Yesterday I couldn't get warm, I seriously started to get on my own nerves the amount of times I said 'Ain't it cold'.  Couldn't believe when I got home and it was time to walk Alfie, it started raining too - unfair that I reckon.

I did get two lovely gifts yesterday though, a gorgeous Owl Christmas cake, from a fellow Happy Owl, which I will be eating Christmas Eve/Day. 

 and this owl that was bought tongue in cheek from a member who truly gets me, yet it turns out, I've found a function for him, he's going to keep my crochet hooks safe, I'm forever losing them! 

Thoughtful gifts are what Christmas is all about, I love both of these.  I've ordered us an Amazon echo, they went down in price yesterday and I thought what the heck, I think we'll have some fun with Alexa over Christmas and having read a little about them, I think it could be useful to mom too.

I've finished all the parts of my blanket, it just needs sewing together, ends sewing in and a border putting on it, that's the boring bit, but it'll be worth it when it's done and I'll be glad when it's finished.  It better look good or I'll be miffed, it was quite the task, I'm ready for a nice simple project next for sure.  It was cold enough to sit under one of my blankets yesterday.

Anyway, I'm just waffling and moms just woke up, I on the other hand have been awake since just gone 4 when she last went to the toilet.  She doesn't half stress about everything, so I'm going to go and let the dog out, even though he doesn't want to go and won't go, but until I offer to let him out, she won't stop asking him what he wants and if he wants to go out!  

Oooo Eggs Benedict for brekkie this morning with the new WW Hollandaise sauce, I'll let you know my verdict tomorrow.  Have a very, great day BeYOUtiful. x

No comments: