Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 8 December 2018

It all went a bit cheesy yesterday.

8th December 2018
Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise L. Hay



It's a bit windy out there this morning, not sure if the wind woke me up, the dreams or just I'd had enough sleep, hopefully the last one because I'm out to 6pm today!  Oh yeah, today's not going to end within my dailies.  I've got my Saturday morning workshop first then I'm off to our area meeting where there will be a lunch, I thought it was a Chinese buffet but apparently its all cuisines so I will be tempted more I reckon - we'll see, it might not be very good and I'll resist. Just checked it on Facebook and mixed reviews so I'll get you know https://www.facebook.com/TheVenueDudley/ 

Yesterday was a mixed day, did a bit of decluttering on the morning, then had massage then got nothing done after that but relaxation and a very early night.  Lots more decluttering and sorting to do before I can contemplate changing office into spare room, can't see it being done this side of Christmas, plus I might get a bargain 2 seater in the Jan sales.




Food wise, I had a serious cheese craving yesterday so for brunch I had cheesy bubble and squeak (12SP) using the last of the leftover veg in the fridge, that was lush.  For my dinner I had a bowl of cheesy mash with the last of the potato from the fridge, all used up now.  Zero eggs for breakfast this morning so I limit the damage of my lunch, my belly is already rumbling but in fairness it hasn't eaten since half six last night, a good ten hours ago.

I had an eye test on Thursday and he asked if I was drinking plenty of water because I have dry eyes, that's another reason to ensure I drink more water if I needed one.  Oh and I did need new glasses, let's hope I don't lose these and like them as I've never liked the ones I've been wearing for the last 12 months, I find them the hardest things to choose, especially because you'll be wearing them every day.  

Anyway, I'm in desperate need of a big mug of tea, followed by breakfast, then off to see my lovely members, don't worry I will wash and get dressed first ;) 

Here's to a very, great day, doing the best we can at this most wonderful but dangerous time of the year.

No comments: