Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 December 2018

And then there were 6

Thursday 20th December 2018
Laugh when you can, apologise when you should, and let go of what you can't change.


BOOM! Just incredible, here’s the fifth Certificate another 542 meals donated, totalling 3,107 meals donated, 1552.7kg total of food, 113.4kg of none food. Just incredible, thank you all for your kind generosity, I'm so grateful.  If you've yet to do it, or have another quid. Simply text: WWDD66 followed by the amount to 70070 or donate at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/donatedinner @Black Country Food Bank, we're going to smash £2k by Christmas, I'm really chuffed, thank you to each and everyone one of you for everything you've donated. 

Last nights workshops may have been quiet because everyone is rushing round trying to get everything done before Christmas, but we were still celebrating successes, just check out this photo 

Simon joined my workshop at St Albans Church in Ashmore Park on Jan 3rd of this year, last night he was smiling because he's now 5 stone lighter & looking forward to Christmas! Make 2019 the year you work on your wellness, sign up online www.ww.com/UK 
I plan to join him with being successful next year, I've managed 4lb in December, which I'll most likely regain before the end of the year but I'm ready to sort myself out, make myself a project.  I'll be getting our new Freestyle cookbook out and cooking up delicious food. 

My brother bought a breathalyser yesterday, he's going to leave it for me once he goes back to Corfu, it's so easy to have one to many glasses that take you over the limit, especially at this time of year.  I've just come across this in my memories as a guideline; 
 And that's how easy it is!  How many people are coming home from a bad day at work and drinking a bottle of wine, then getting up really early to drive to work, they would be over the limit, because 11.5 hours is how long it would take to get that alcohol out of your system, even longer if you were a smaller person I would be guessing!  It's just not worth risking is it, I couldn't work without a driving license, not to mention, I'd never forgive myself if I was ever involved in an accident.

Oh my survival food yesterday was a salmon, mushroom, tomato and onion omelette, it was delicious.  My I honestly probably won't both eating again (and I'm shocked to be typing this) was a Big Mac, £3.09 of what the hell was that all about, I didn't even finish it, I couldn't work out why I wasn't enjoying it but something wasn't right and I threw it realising they're seriously over rated and I've always been a huge fan.  My I shared it with Alfie because I didn't have a choice meal was faggots, swede, potato and peas, he ate almost 3 faggots, I enjoyed my Swede - it really is my new favourite veg, microwave whole, then scoop out the middle, delicious.

Off to Bloxwich this morning for the start of my 5 workshop day, I'm definitely under the limit, not going to lie I had 1 can of lager last night, after watching my brother drink a few the night before, I just fancied it, that was 11 hours ago, well it will be when I leave the house.  

Oh what shall I start my day with, egg on toast maybe, you know what, I think I fancy baked beans, right I'm off, here's to a very, great day, 5 more sleeps.  I was gutted yesterday I missed mom getting to see her great granddaughter, I had to go to work, but they apparently had a lovely few hours whilst I was there, Lily enjoyed playing with Alexa and showing mom her dance moves, how lovely. It was the first thing mom told me when I got home, how lovely it was and what a polite young lady she was, so nice. 

Right I am off now, catch ya laters.  

No comments: