Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 19 December 2018

I only lost a pound!

Wednesday 19th December 2018
We do not see things as they are, we see thing as we are.


Yep I only went and lost a pound on the scales yesterday, erm I'm surprised but very, very pleased, now to survive the next two weeks.  I didn't go to bed till 1am this morning, we were reminiscing about the past, mom went to bed at 9ish so we enjoyed a drink and some memories, the version of my mom I was remembering was the one I miss so much, I still get the odd glimpse of her and I enjoy them, we've had a little giggle this morning, she's always better first thing in the morning.

Breakfast yesterday was egg on wholemeal bread with a sachet of WW hollandaise sauce, they're my new favourite thing.  Lunch was 2 pieces of KFC and chips, the chicken cost me 12SP and the chips 10SP, how long have their chips been cooked with the skin on them?  I liked but my brother wasn't impressed.  Oh and then I came home to salmon, mash and peas - cooked for me, how fantastic was that!  Alexis can stay :) Terry hasn't started his jobs yet so the jury is out on that one :) 

I did also have a quarter of a pork pie with stilton, it was extremely tasty but gave both me and my brother heartburn, it's pastry, it's the devils food, tastes good, but leaves it's mark on your insides!

We sat and wrote our Christmas food shopping list and I was so impressed with how we literally kept it to the things we need for the dinner and a few and I do mean few extras.  It wasn't a ridiculously long list, so hopefully we won't do too much damage.

It's lovely sitting here in my office listening to Terry chat with mom in her bedroom, she's enjoying the attention.  Her mood does change and she doesn't like them being here all the time, just like she's not very nice to me all the time, but that's the disease talking not my mom.  Alexis asked me yesterday if it hurts and said I shouldn't take it personally when she says mean things, I can honestly say I never do take it to heart, I realise what it is, people without the disease say things they don't mean all the time.  I know who I am and I don't let others make me doubt myself, as long as I continue to live my life the best way I know how and continue to be the best version of myself I'm able to be, do everything from a place of love then if anyone has a problem with me, it's their problem.  If and when mom talks to me like I'm a bit of muck or her servant, I just pull faces at her in my head so she can't see me cos that would just cause more problems ;) 

Anyways, 8 workshops left to go before I get a week off, oh I am looking forward to a rest and some family time.  But first breakfast, I'm thinking I need to go get some mushrooms, I need some more vegetables in my system, oo I might make a salmon frittata because we have some defrosted because mom didn't want to eat.

Right that's sorted, I'm off, have a very, very great day BeYOUtiful, catch ya tomorrow.

No comments: