Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 7 December 2018

Still in control!

7th December 2018
Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it's not where you want to be.  Every season serves a purpose.
Well I think I can safely say it's been raining for hours, noisy stuff!  Another day in the bag, I finished on 28 so not as low as I'd have liked, nothing rolled over, still have 14SP left of my weeklies. plus 33 Fit Points which I'll most likely be using this week, especially as I'm out for lunch with work tomorrow, but it's still all good, I'm still positive and on track.


I had this delicious veggie bake for my my lunch yesterday, the lovely Carol made it me, think I might have to experiment on my own at some point, she'd roasted her veggies, made a simple white sauce and for the topping used oats, low fat spread and cheese, I'm sure there was something else but I've forgotten!  Anyway I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm loving roasted butternut squash too, also bought that whole and I'm just cutting off what I need for one meal, it's been in the fridge a week now and it's still okay.

I've decided to tackle my office this weekend, I want to gut it completely, get rid of as much as I can, I've had this idea of putting the bed settee in here (it's our box room!) so that when we have visitors it can be used as a bedroom and I can work on my laptop in my bedroom.  Then I can finally have a decent two seater settee in the living room as I've never liked the bed settee, it's just always served a purpose. But first I need to see if it's possible to downsize my office enough.  Looking round doesn't fill me with confidence, it's going to be a mammoth task for sure.  I'll need some under bed storage boxes to store some of it.

Anyways, I need to get started or I'll just sit here looking and that won't get anything done.  I'm going to keep food simple today but on track for sure, need to save myself for tomorrow ;)

Have a very, great day, we can do this!


No comments: