Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 21 October 2018

Resting...

21st October 2018
Your diet is not only what you eat.  It is what you watch, what you listen to, what you read, the people you hang around… be mindful of the things you put into your body emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Today I shall mostly be resting, my body is telling me too and I’m listening.

The coaching question for you to think about is, ‘what are you assuming about yourself that is holding you back?’  Now that’s a thought provoker!  Not sure I want to share the initial things in my head, so for now I won’t, I need to think on this one.

My brains a little like my body today, tired and wants to rest, it doesn’t want to think, it’s going to do the same as my body and settle itself in front of some rubbish tv and relax.  I need a good film, watched Thor yesterday, I do love a superhero, especially one with humour.  Any recommendations gladly received.

I’ve really enjoyed Killing Eve, binge watched that over the last few days, but mom wasn’t feeling it, too complicated for her.  The other thing I’ve loved is the Gordon, Gino and Fred road trip, but that cost me a fortune because I’ve wanted the food they’re eating so I did a rather expensive online shop – oops good job I’d eaten from the cupboards the rest of this month and it’s pay day next week.  It’s made me want to do a road trip with my besties, it’s not something I can do right now but I can enjoy thinking and planning it, I’d love to do it round the UK, there is so much incredible food produced in this country, I love the idea of travelling from one delicious place to another enjoying the food and the scenery along the way.  Yeah, that sounds amazing!  Where would you recommend I visit and why?

I’m going to leave this blog this short so that you do think about that coaching question, get yourself a cuppa and really have a think! 

‘what are you assuming about yourself that is holding you back?’

Enjoy your day, whatever you’re up to and as well as the coaching question, think about that quote at the beginning of my blog it’s so true!


Oh and if you didn't read it yesterday, go give yesterdays blog a read https://wwbevsworld.blogspot.com/2018/10/wanna-snuggle-up.html and buy some raffle tickets, apparently the blankets look and feel so much better in real life so I've been told.

No comments: