Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Let's do our bit


3rd October 2018
You didn’t come this far – to only come this far!


Up early this morning, I think I’ll have me a productive day.  I have an Aloe Vera that needs repotting before it dies, it fell off the window sill in a gust of wind a couple of weeks ago – ma’an I a procrastinator sometimes. 

I’m also going to make a hot pot I think, I have a defrosted pack of mince beef but no I won’t do that because I have no potatoes, I do have smash, I’ll use pasta instead and do some kind of concoction.  I will empty my cupboards and freezer and save some money to use to buy food for the food banks so far I’ve managed to go 2 days without shopping, in fairness to me, my last delivery was last Wednesday so it’s been a week really, I’d have probably had a delivery today if I wasn’t doing this.  Obviously I’ll be buying some fresh stuff, I need bread today but it makes you realise what if I hadn’t got any money until pay day – it’s happening all across the country, people who are working and still can’t afford to pay their bills!

To help me with my fundraising, I’ve set up a justgiving page, I’m not asking for loads of money, just asking for you to donate the cost of your dinner or that Costa coffee you might have, it’s easy to do simply text: WWDD66 followed by the amount to 70070

Here’s the page;
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/donatedinner

I’m also collecting food and toiletries, anything you can spare.  Its madness isn’t it, we’re all trying to eat less and some people just want to eat.

Anyway, let’s move on to more uplifting things, I had a cracking good day yesterday, my members were all ready to refocus where needed or continue their success.  I had more energy than I’ve had in a long time, my mood was great and I put that down to good sleep – you can’t beat sleeping.

I’ve got 3 courgettes that need eating in the fridge too, don’t want to waste anything.  Can you tell my heads all over the place this morning, I’ve got a busy mind going on.  I’m blaming my training on Friday, it got my juices going for knowledge, which then gets me wanting to get stuff done.  I like this version of myself.  So what can I do with my courgettes, it needs to be healthy!  I could make like a lasagne and slice them use them instead of pasta,  I’ve got low fat crème fraiche too, could make a white garlic sauce with that, ooo yeah, I’m feeling a concoction coming together here. 

But first to walk the dog, sort mom, all the routine stuff that is life.


Nah, I like my idea better, plus I’ve defrosted the mince.  I have lots and lots of fish in the freezer that will be next on my list to use, if you’ve got anything magic I can do with Salmon – let me know.

Here’s to a very, great day BeYOUtiful, don’t forget to be generous if you can, simply text: WWDD66 followed by the amount to 70070

No comments: