Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 9 September 2012

Oooo gonna be a doing day ;)

9th September 2012

Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Lao Tzu
I love days that start like this; I woke about 5.30am and lay there thinking 'I feel good this morning'. It's now 6.45 and I'm out with Alfie for our morning walk and I've already given the kitchen a good clean I've only got the floor to do when I get back, then I plan to get as much housework done as possible until I get bored or tired or both!

Saturday went by at speed, someone was stealing chunks of it I think before I knew it I realised it was 5,30pm and all I'd eaten all day was some fruit. I quickly rectified the situation with my creamy courgette lasagne and a bit of leftover cooked chicken. Ended my day on 32pp which for me on a Saturday is fantastic and means I still have four weeklies left and all my activity ProPoints of which I earned another 9 yesterday.

I spent over an hour cleaning the inside of my car yesterday, I filled two carrier bags with rubbish and it still didn't look clean, dog hairs and 8 years of dirt isn't easy to remove. So realising it was never going to look good and I still had the outside to do I decided to treat it to a valet from a man that can. It now looks brand new, I took it to the car wash place by the Broadway on Lichfield road and they've done a fabulous job. I couldn't have got it that clean if I'd kept cleaning all day! Plus I had to walk back home and walk to collect it later so I was still active!

I've got my salad ready to chop today, I'm loving this sunshine as it makes eating salads much easier I find.


……..
It’s now 8.45am and I’ve been sorting some stuff out for a friend, and as I have loads to do I’m going to finish my blog here and say enjoy your day, I’m off to clean my house and earn me some ProPoints ;-)


No comments: