Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 1 September 2012

Chilling all day long!

B+ it's not my blood group, nor my grade in school - it's my favourite quote "Be Positive"

My meeting this week was about how inactive we are, how many hours we spend sitting. Well today I'm going to be doing quite a lot because I've had a crazy busy week, the dogs been walked and my plan now is to chill out, sit about and spend time with mom.

We shall be mostly be doing 'copy the answers from the back' puzzles, as mom cheats terribly, we'll watch tv and I shall start working on my meal planners and if he's lucky Alfie might get another walk later.

I'm looking forward to doing my meal planning, love thinking about what I'm going to have, then I've got meals to look forward to and I might save some money if I have a shopping list.

Yep it's time to get sorted, me and mom are gonna get healthy, hoping you're going to join me in my quest for getting healthy. If you are let me know your plans, let share the changes we are making.

Have a fabulous day x

No comments: