Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Glowing for it with Weight Watchers!

12th September 2012

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. Albert Einstein
12th September 2012 – that’s the date I finally had to click the heating system on this morning when I got out of bed, it’s official, summer is done!  Hey ho, that means Autumns here and I loves autumn with all the leaves changing colour and the crisp dry days, yay, time for turning over a new leaf if you haven’t done so already.
I’ve labelled myself a “wonderful work-in-progress” and as Weight Watchers have give us a ’12 weeks to Glow” challenge, I’M GLOWING FOR IT! Are you?

Yep I’m on it like a car bonnet, I’m taking it steady, I’m keeping it real, I’ll be happy with a pound loss tomorrow on those scales because I’ve enjoyed my meals everyday this week and I’ve included my wine, if I can do that and lose weight, then I’ll be more than glowing I’ll be on fire!
Delicious chicken curry and rice for tea last night for 10pp, I was going to have half of the dish which I cooked that served 4, but instead I had a third and that was more than plenty.  I spent 12pp on a scrumptious fish finger sandwich for lunch with tartare sauce, salad and home made Tzatziki which too was delicious, although the Tzatziki was a bit messy think I’ll buy it ready made in future.  Not forgetting breakfast which was an apple, pear and banana chopped with 130g of Activia natural yogurt poured over it and the 10g of agave syrup drizzled on top, mmm nice.

Yes if I can eat like this and lose a little at a time, I’ve decided, I’ll be pleased.  I’m also using the next few weeks to put together a month of meal plans together with a shopping list so that in future I can save myself time and money but not taste, I want to enjoy the meals I eat and I’m realising that sometimes the easiest of meals (i.e. fish fingers) are the tastiest.  Today I’ve got chicken and rice casserole which was pre-made in the freezer, I’m also going to have buffalo mozzarella salad nom nom because I can!  I might even have a gammon sandwich for my breakfast because I have one slice left that mom didn’t fancy.  Oh I love being on a weight loss plan and enjoying my food, WOW I never thought I’d say that a few years ago, the words ‘weight loss’ & ‘enjoying food’ didn’t go together when I used to go on a diet at all!  Now I eat tastier, nicer food when I am on track than when I’m not, when I’m not my life tends to revolve around not very good convenience food.  A member actually said on Monday that she often had KFC when she was off track, I told her she could have it anyway if she ProPointed it and then she admitted she doesn’t even like it, it’s just quick and easy when she’s being lazy, her solution from now on – so is a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, it’s already cooked and takes minutes to buy and dish up!  There’s always a better, tastier option.
Yesterday was fabulous in my meetings, 185lb lost in total in one day, that’s over 13 stone gone in a week by my members at Short Heath.  I also awarded three 50lb certificates to Brian and his wife Linda, they’re doing it together ;-) and also to Kathryn who is looking stunning if I do say so myself, she’d had her hair cut and it looks fab, it’s took years off her, it really has.

Yep the proof is in the results and we are getting those results week on week, another three new gold members last week, 73 so far this year, and a total of 1,525 stone lost in my meetings alone!  Oh my word, that’s amazing.  So if you’re up for our 12 week glow for it challenge, remember writing down and sharing your goals means you’re more likely to stick to them, it’s been proven – it’s fact.  So be proud and share your plans, change your profile photo to the one above or post it on your facebook wall, let’s be proud that we plan to take care of ourselves and get healthy and a sensible way – we don’t need quick fixes, we want reality and tasty!
Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: