Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 July 2010

Tracker - Monday July 12th 2010

Weigh in day this morning and I lost 4lb, thrilled to say the least, that's the 2lb I'd gained the week before plus 2lb and what's fabulous is I'm not being as strict as I have been in the past, I'm eating foods I enjoy not that I feel I should eat, my expectations aren't so high and I'm much more relaxed about it all. So I'm in a really good place right now, not just diet wise but life, I feel fabulous and positive and motivated and above all HAPPY which is always my mission in life.

Breakfast

grapes (½)
cherries (½)
banana (1½)

Lunch

Sainsbury's Itaian 5 Prosciutto crudo slices (3½) with couscous and salad total =(6½)

Dinner

Sainsbury's Indian Lamb Rogan Josh - 12pts! but absolutely delicious
served it with basmati & wild rice (2½)

Wine (2½)

Total for day = 26pts

Earned 4pts on pedometer

No comments: