Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 July 2010

15th July 2010 facebook email

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. Unknown

4.44am I got out of bed this morning and it’s Thursday which means I’ve got 3 mornings to follow where I haven’t got to get out of bed – hurrah. I’m struggling a little this week with my munchies but still carrying on. doing my best and smiling.

Mom and me are blaming Katie as she bought biscuits round!!!!! Bad Girl, mom’s gonna put weight on today now, look out Katie that’s all I’m saying.

So how’s everyone’s week going, despite having the munchies as soon as 4pm hits I’m really good, very positive, my meetings and my members are buzzing, great weight losses yesterday we lost a total of 130lb and got one member to her goal weight.

I’ve had a very moving letter this morning from a member who achieved her goal last month, it’s had me in tears and made me feel terrific and very proud, with her permission I will share it with you.

So today’s habit changing tip is inspired by that member;
Take One Step at a Time - Reaching any worthwhile goal requires many small steps. Set yourself up for success by breaking down the path to acquiring your new habit into realistic, attainable steps that are just enough for you. Mastering one small step at a time will also keep you from getting discouraged.

To create a masterpiece takes time and…
Remember you’re working on a masterpiece…..
YOU!

So what one step can you make today, will it be to put some time aside to plan ahead, will it be to include a bit of activity, maybe you could make sure you eat at least 5 portions of fruit or veg today or drink 2 litres of water!

The list is endless of small changes, it could be something to boost your self image, here’s a challenge, go stand in the mirror right now and look yourself straight in the eyes and say “I LOVE YOU”.

If you’re sitting there saying “I can’t do that”, then all the more reason, low self esteem and not learning to love yourself can be the biggest setback on your weight loss journey. Once you learn to love you for you, the rest becomes easier.

Remember Life Starts NOW!

Are you living yet :-)

No comments: