Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 23 July 2010

23rd July Facebook email

A jug fills drop by drop. Buddha

I had a lovely day yesterday, great vibe in the meetings, to be honest I have a lovely day everyday at work, these days I never do any work, it’s all fun!

So it’s 3.30am and I’ve been up an hour, poor little Alfies not well, he’s got a poorly stomach – something he ate I think! So at least I can get all my Friday work done early, then I’ve got a massage booked and after that I’m going to go back to bed and have an afternoon snooze – may even stay there till Saturday! Been a while since I did that ;-)

Well I’m really and truly impressed at people’s generosity, yesterday Amanda (Thursday morning meeting) raised £250 for the Stroke Association and now she’s over half way towards her sponsorship total. If you want to sponsor her you can do by clicking here http://www.justgiving.com/amandasmith-wilcox or you could by one of my happy books in the meeting next week, minimum donation 50p, we raised £30 yesterday selling those, so thank you everyone.

Silly (real name Gilly from Wednesday’s meeting) bought me in a recipe swap to share with you all, her original recipe for Spaghetti Bolognaise was 11pts, so here is her swap which works out at 3½pts;

100g Quorn mince 1½pts
40g dry pasta 2pts
30g Sainsbury’s tomato puree (a small double concentrate tin 142g) 0pts
water to thin puree
Onion, mushrooms, celery, garlic, courgettes and hers. 0pts

I’m assuming, as there was no instructions, that you cook the vegetables, add the garlic and mince then add the tomato puree. Cook through and enjoy.

We had some great meal/menu ideas this week in the meeting with our come dine with me theme, lots of ideas for me for my challenge in November ;-) and a lot of ideas of meals I shall be cooking from my Weight Watcher cook books over the next few weeks.

So today is the last day of term for a lot of kids, here’s to sticking to your diet over the six weeks holidays – you can do it, and you can bring the monsters to my meetings ;-)

Remember Life Starts NOW!

Are you living yet :-)

No comments: