Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 July 2010

Tracker 19th July 2010

Well as expected I gained two pound! No surprise there, I've overeaten this week but it's ok as I'm going to put it right this week ;-)

1pt skimmed milk for cups of tea & cereal = 2pts

Breakfast
20g puffed wheat = 1pt

Lunch
2 stuffed mushrooms (philidelia light, red & yellow peppers, spring onions), bit of leftover salmon and frozen mixed vegetables = 6pts

Went for a 50m walk on afternoon, Alfie was too warm to go so I went on my own, so was able to go at a reasonable pace, so added any extra 2 activity points to my day.

Dinner
Packet of Turkey rashers 2.5
1 slice brown toast 1.5
Egg fried in WW Oil Spray 2
Tomatoes 0

Snack
Cottage cheese & melba toasts 3pt

Total = 18pts

Plus earnt a total of 8.5pts on my pedometer!

No comments: