Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 10 July 2010

Day 5 Tracking - Continued

Breakfast
2 small slices hovis bread with spread 2.5pts (weighed both)

main meal
Pancetta, Crackers, Asparagus, low fat Primula, Mustard
5pts

snack & drinks
wine (7.5), crisps (2), chicken sandwich (4)
lemon jammie dodgers (6)

Pedometer points earned (1.5)

The lemon flavour jammie dodgers were delicious, I knew they would be, have been avoiding them since they were put on the shelves knowing I'd have to eat more than one, so mom and me shared a pack which is 4 each.

And my main meal was a bit of a concoction but I tend to eat what I fancy not what constitutes a normal meal! I've found the more I try to resist certain types of food the more I want them, so I have a bit of what I fancy when I fancy it and that tends to keep me on track.

No comments: